Bohemia Interactive Simulations
Prague, Czech Republic
October 2014 - April 2016
- AI scripting using LUA and Behavior Tree architectures
- Designing, implementing, and iterating new features
- Collaboration with programmers, Artists and testers to develop high quality software
- Bugfixing and Testing
Some specific highlights of my work on Tactics include:
- Creating multiple behaviors from scratch such as defending, observing, taking cover, assaulting a position, and more.
- Working with artists to implement animations
- Smart, generic behaviors such as a generic "engage enemy" or "form up", behavior which can be reused in any other behavior
- Designing and implementing entity and group behaviors up to a Company level and the AI architecture which supports them.
- Ran and documented both single and multiplayer playtesting, processed the feedback, and sorted it into the appropriate channels
In addition to Tactics, at BiSim I also worked on our core product, VBS. My on it involved:
- Minor feature development and bugfixing on a variety of subject matter
- Creating scripting documentation, guidelines, and cleaning legacy code.
- Designing and implementing demonstration missions. These would seve to display VBS's features to potential customers.
- Designing and implementing test missions during development as well as autotests.
- UI work on a weapon attachment system and other minor features.
- Visiting Army bases, recording user and admin feedback and turning it into future work.